- KOSTANAY REGION
- PASSPORT OF THE REGION
In accordance with the amendments and additions to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan” dated 27.04.2018 No. 149-VI, the Assembly consists of ethnocultural associations that have passed the process of public accreditation.
Public accreditation of ethnocultural associations is implemented in strict accordance with the Rules of public accreditation of ethnocultural associations of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, it was approved by the decision of the Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan No. 18-35-4.3 of November 20, 2018.
In addition, the schedule of public accreditation of the APK ethnocultural associations was approved as per decision of the Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan No. 18-35-4.3 dated November 20, 2018:
Name of the event
Call for applications of ethnocultural associations for public accreditation
Meetings of the Regional Public Accreditation Commission
Entry to the register of ethnocultural associations of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan
An ethnocultural association shall submit the following documents to the Commission (local commission) to participate in public accreditation and inclusion in the Register:
1) Application form according to the Appendix No. 1 to the Rules for Public Accreditation;
2) Copy of the certificate on State registration (re-registration) of the association as a legal entity in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) Copy of the certificate on State registration (re-registration) of the branches of the association as a legal entity;
4) copies of constituent documents of an ethnocultural association (charter, regulations, protocol of the constituent assembly);
5) copies of the Minutes of the Citizens’ Conferences (meetings) on the establishment of branches of an ethnocultural association:
a) Republican Association shall submit protocols from more than half of the country’s regions;
b) Regional Association submits protocols from two or more country’s regions;
6) Document confirming the location of the governing body of the public association, branch;
7) Passport of an ethnocultural association and/or its branch as per Appendix No. 2 to the Rules for Public Accreditation.
An application for public accreditation of the Republican and (or) Regional Ethnocultural Association to the Decisions of the Regional Commissions on accreditation of Association’s branches and structural divisions is attached.
If you have any questions on public accreditation of ethnocultural associations, please contact MI "Kogamdyk Kelisіm" of the Kostanay region’s Mayor’s office.