- KOSTANAY REGION
- PASSPORT OF THE REGION
Syundikov Kairat was born on July 5, 1966 in Shobankol village of Auliekol district of Kostanay region. Higher education, KSU im. A.Baytursynova is a history teacher and a lawyer.
In the civil service since 1998: the akim of the village, the head of the departments of the apparatus of the akim of Kostanay, the Department of Internal Policy, the deputy akim of the Taranovsky region, the press-secretary of the akim of the region, the deputy head of the akim machinery of the region, the head of the department of the akim of the Kostanay region. Work in the regional branch of the party "Nur Otan".
Since July 2017, the ethics commissioner of the State Institution "The Office of the Akim of Kostanay region".
- Advocacy, providing civil servants with advice on compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the areas of civil service, countering corruption and the Code of Ethics;
- consideration of appeals of individuals and legal entities on the facts of violation of the norms of official ethics by civil servants;
- protection and restoration of the rights and legitimate interests of civil servants;
- Monitoring and monitoring compliance with standards of professional ethics;
- analysis of the causes and conditions that contribute to the commission of offenses, recommendations for their elimination;
- interaction with civil society institutions and state bodies.
Kostanay city, Al Farabi Str.66, Room 106
phone: 8 (7142) 530-830
Full name of person
Date and time of reception of citizens
Appointment for personal reception is made in office № 204,
Phone no: 530-830, 575-057
Location of the regional Mayor's office: Kostanay city, Al-Farabi Ave, 66The State Institution “Kostanay region’s Mayor’s office” reminds that violation facts related to civil servants’ ethical code norms of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan’s legislation on civil service and the fight against corruption by the employees of Kostanay region’s Mayor’s office, can be reported to the helpline no.575-062, phone no. of authorized by ethics.